An activism handbook for teen girls ready to fight
for change, social justice, and equality!
Take on the world and make some serious change with this handbook to everything activism, social justice, and resistance. With in-depth guides to everything from picking a cause, planning a protest, and raising money to running dispute-free meetings, promoting awareness on social media, and being an effective ally, Girls Resist! will show you how to go from “mad as heck about the way the world is going” to “effective leader who gets stuff done.” Veteran feminist organizer KaeLyn Rich shares tons of expertise that’ll inspire you as much as it teaches you the ropes. Plus, interviews with fellow teen girl activists show how they stood up for change in their communities. Grab this handbook to crush inequality, start a revolution, and resist!
Praise and Press:
- Review: Publishers Weekly Starred Review
- Review: All the Books on Book Riot – 8/7/18 (26:44)
- Interview: The Children’s Book Review Speed Interview – 8/9/18
- Interview: Secret Feminist Agenda Podcast – 8/10/18
- Interview: Adventures in YA Publishing – 8/11/18
- Selected: Children’s Book Council “Hot Off the Press” List – August 2018
- #1 New Release on Amazon in Teen & Young Adult Politics & Government